Versão em Português
Is there any dish simpler than pasta? Is super easy and you can serve it anytime. With 10 minutes is ready and this recipe is complete with meat, vegetables, pasta, seasonings and flavor!
What is alson known as bow tie pasta, in Italy is called Farfalle (butterfly) and is great with vegetables or served cold as salada.
4oz. smoked sausage
Brandy or Rum
4oz. farfalle pasta
Fresh ground pepper
3oz. cherry tomatoes
1. Cut the carrots in strips or slice them, cook them in water untill they're al dente.
2. Add some olive oil to the bottom of the pan (no mer than 1/2in.) and sautee the zucchini in low heat.
3. Dice the sausage and add to the same pan as the zucchini (the oil should be mostly gone), sautee the sausage in low heat in it's own fat untill is golden brown.
4. Add approximately 2oz fo Brandy or Rum (be careful with the steam) and mix well, scraping all the "flavor" from the bottom of the pan. Remove from the heat as soon as the Brandy or Rum evaporates.
5. Cook the pasta in boiling water (for this amount of pasta you'll need 34oz. of water) with a little salt. Follow the manufacture's instructions to cook the pasta al dente. Drain it and add to the pan with the sausage.
6. In low heat add the pasta, sausage, zucchini and carrots. Add a little more olive oil and sal (the sausage is usually seasoned already), basil and pepper. Move the pan in a way that the pasta mixes well with everything. Carefully mix with a wooden spoon.
7. Serve immediately with the tomatoes cuted in half (they are not cooked)
Makes 1 small serving.