This cupcake doesn't just cute, but really yummy! So fluffy and delicious, it's perfect to the crunchy and delicate heart cookies.
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
80g chopped strawberry
1 large egg
1/2 cup sugar
30g unsalted butter, melted
150g heavy cream
150ml whipped cream
Strawberry to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and fold in chopped strawberries. Reserve.
3. In another bowl, whisk the egg and sugar until is creamy. Fold in the melted butter and cream. DO NOT OVERMiX.
4. Open a cavity in the center of sifted ingredients and pour the liquid mixture. Gently, stir until incorporated. DO NOT OVERMIX.
5. Fill muffin cups and bake in preheated oven to 350˚F for about 25 minutes. Let cool over a rack.
6. If you're going to make the cookies, set aside a small portion of the unbaked batter and remove all the strawberry pieces. Add more flour to make a firmer batter, but with a delicate texture. Roll out over a floured surface and cut into heart shape. After the cupcakes are baked, let to bake the cookies for about 10 minutes or until the base are light brown. Let cool over a rack and dip some cookies in the melted chocolate.
7. Pour over each cupcake some whipped cream, two cookies and sliced strawberry.
Serve: 4 standard cupcakes and 8 cookies.