Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Safari Quiet Book - Felt Book For Sell

I'm so proud to come here to show you my second quiet book (the first one you can see HERE in portuguese). It's all hand sewed and my 4 year little son had inspired me in many pages of this book.

I started this project in 2015 November and finished in 2016 March. There's no glued pieces, it has a lot of fun activities and love in each point. 

If you're interested in this book, please contact me at alochocorango@gmail.com and this book can be yours. :)


World map - travel to Africa

Wild Animals Train
Safari train
Details
Finger puppets
Details of animal finger puppets
My little son with finger puppets
Jeep and a giraffe eating leaves
Kids learn to button up in this activity. Giraffe drinks water.
Leopard and his detachable paws
Hippo puzzle
puzzle
Bird nest with eggs
Hidden little birds
Monkeys and crocodile in the jungle
Monkey, banana and crocodile details
In this activity kids train motor skills
Jumping dolphin
Fishes in the ocean
Swimming fish

Detachable pieces of My Africa Trip Book

Now you can watch the video. Sorry it's all in Portuguese but the most important are the images.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one of the nicest quiet books I've seen online. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely hand made art.. thanks. best kitchen equipments to buy 2020
    https://www.shekitchen.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover