Thursday, June 11, 2009

LW - DOMINO COOKIES


Dominoes can be very funny if played with good company. Even more if when the game is over you can eat all the pieces. What a pieces! Have vanilla flavour, are crunchy and marked with small goiabada hearts. Invite your hottie for a competition, who loses wash the dishes.









150g sugar
400g flour
1/2 tsp salt
200g butter
1 egg
1 tbsp vanilla extract

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
Sift sugar, flour and salt. Add butter and beat until combined. Beat in egg and vanilla. Roll out the dough and cut in small rectangles. Cut small hearts in goiabada and press into rectangles, making a dominos. Bake for about 5 minutes.

Cook's tip: To side dominoes, make small ball with the dough, press your fingertip and place a little goiabada.

Serve: Great laughs in a wacky game.




9 comments:

  1. Very interesting and funny cookies! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet idea (the cookies) and great idea the domino competition ;-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever. Thanks for visiting my blog. I would love to exchange links with you. I'll add you to my blogroll if you'll add me to yours. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these domino cookies! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Talita ~
    I love your domino cookies! I have never used guava paste but have a lorge tin, purchased for another recipe. How thick were the little guava paste (goiabada) heart before you pushed them into the cookie dough?
    Mahalo for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha, Mynda! Your perfil isn't available. Thanks for comment. Well, I used the most common goiabada here, it comes in a bar, it's solid, firm. I really recommend these cookies, they're really yummy! =)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover