Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oat and Apricot Cookies

I was thinking about change the blog's name... Will be called: Chococookie (Chocolate + Cookie). Have you notive how many cookie recipe I shared here? It was a lot! I hope you're not bored!

Well, it's complicated to me, cookie is one of my favorites bakings and I just love to eat them!

Today I brought a little different cookie: oat and apricot cookie! Yummilicious and healthy, that simple!

Ps. I was kidding about the blog's name, ok?! We'll be Chocorango for a long time...!

Receita de  cookies de damasco e aveia

Cookies de aveia e damasco
Recipe from Trem Bom blog.

*Xícara medidora de 240ml

1 1/4 cup oat
1 cup wholemeal flour
1 cup flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda

1 cup dried apricot, diced
2/3 cup hazelnut, chopped (not used)
225g melted butter

1 egg slightly beaten

Preparation
1. 

Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.

2. In a large bowl, mix well oat, flours, sugar, baking soda, apricot and hazelnut, if you're using. Stir in melted butter and egg until incorporate. Make small balls with the dough and press them a little. Bake for about 20 minutes or just until is golden brown.

Yield: About 55 cookies.

Cookies de damasco e aveia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover