Tuesday, August 10, 2010

NEW ADDITION TO THE CHOCORANGO'S TEAM!

Versão em Português


I would like to take a moment to tell you guys some really special news!


As you all know, me, Talita, own and post three versions of Chocorango: Portuguese, English and Spanish. But I ended up prioritizing the Portuguese, falling too far behind on posts in the other languages. No doubt I needed some help to be able to keep Chocorango for those who doesn't speak Portuguese!


And in a very special way, Priscilla, who reads the blog since it was created, started showing up here and there through the test of the Dutch Pie and the recommendation of the pancakes. Not to mention the countless comments she left!


And since she also loves to cook and photography, why not invite her to be part of Chocorango's team?


That's what I did and she accepted! (thanks, Pri!)


So, I'm please to present to you, my dear readers, Priscilla: A very sweet and chatty girl!


I know for sure that you guys will be delighted with all her happiness and she's always in a good mood! Do you want to chat with her and give her a warm welcome? Just send an email to hellochocorango@gmail.com. She'll be more than happy to answer!


Ps: I'm still in charge of creating recipes and tips, Priscilla will be responsible for the translations in the blog in English and a few recipes. But now you can contact any or both of us, and instead of "About Me" on the top of the page, from today on will be "ABOUT US".


NICE TO MEET YOU, I'M PRISCILLA


Hello, I'm the proud new member of the Chocorango family and I was there when Chocorango was born and I've been watching it grow day by day, and when Talita offered me a spot here, I was more than pleased to take it!


I guess it would be fair if I told you about my cooking skills right? yeah... I can be a little clumsy at times so a lot of my experiments in the kitchen are not successful, like cooking rice, I don't know what it is, but my rice is no good (if somebody have any tips to help me, I would really appreciatte!!).


And my first cooked dish was Ramen noodles, simple right? Not for me! somehow I overcooked the noodles, maybe I wasn't paying attention to the clock?! So they were super dry and sticking to each other, all I know is, nobody would dare to eat it. 


And then I started making cakes with my mom, we were a very good team and since she's a very good cook the cakes would come out of the oven just perfect, when it was time for me to make a cake all by myself I had already mastered the art of cakes. At least I thought I did, cause the last few cakes I made were far from perfect, but I refuse to give up! 


I'll try and try again untill I get the results I want
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, complaints, suggestions, at hellochocorango@gmail.com.


I look forward to meeting all of you!











3 comments:

  1. Talita, congrats on your new team member! Hi Priscilla, welcome and hope you'll have lots of fun here! Have a wonderful day.
    Cheers, kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Kristy! hope to see you around here more often!
    and Im sure i'll have lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best in your new project.
    Enjoy it ♥

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover